Full Time Inventory & Office Supervisor / Sales Associate
Fair & Square Imports
McKinney, TX 75069
Fair & Square Imports is a fair trade retail shop located in Historic Downtown McKinney with working owners and a vibrant and friendly sales team. Engaging and collaborative atmosphere selling products with a mission—all ethically handmade from over 40 different developing countries.
Benefits: Flexible paid time off, consistent work schedule, generous employee discount, collaborative sales rewards, paid lunch & dinner breaks, paid training, and opportunities to grow in salary, benefits, responsibilities and title.
- Is outgoing and warm.
- Loves getting to learn other people's stories.
- Has a great attitude with a positive can-do spirit.
- Is excited to learn new skills.
- Is organized and consistent.
- Has strong computer skills.
- Is process-oriented and a quick learner of new computer software.
- Is detail and accuracy oriented.
- Is self-motivated and willing to fill in where needed.
- No previous sales experience required.
What to expect: Taking care of our customers is our number one priority. Additional responsibilities will include processing orders and helping with store upkeep.
- Assist customers as a primary point of contact.
- Become the staff expert on all Point of Sales procedures.
- Be responsible for processing and help to tag purchase orders once they arrive.
- Manage inventory counts and labeling.
- Process all online store orders/shipments.
- Assist in processing customer special orders.
- Maintain and order all office supplies.
- Help to maintain sales floor appearance.
- Sub when available.
Schedule: Consistent schedule of Monday-Friday; must be willing to work at least one Saturday per month. Must be open to subbing on some weekends and evenings.
Physical requirements: Ability to place supplies and product, weighing up to 50 lbs, on shelving at various heights. Regularly required to stand, bend, reach, lift, carry, and walk about the store.
How to apply: Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time